BEARD STYLING AND TREATMENTS
At the Valet London we’re serious about beards and, with dedicated efforts to provide a comprehensive Beard Styling service, we’ve got ourselves on the map for Beard Styling in London. It’s more than just a beard trim at the Valet London.
- The Lumberjack Beard Trim£17.50
- For that designer stubble look, try our precision beard shape & trim which is finished with a sandalwood oil to fully condition, revitalise and remove any itchiness. This leaves the beard feeling cleansed with a healthy looking shine (includes one scented hot towel cleanse).
- The Captain’s Valet Beard Trim£22.50
- A classic one grade beard trim that includes a hot lemon cologne-scented towel and a coat of Proraso pre-shave cream followed by a warm coat of Geranium lotion. The beard is coated in Geranium and then sauna wrapped in hot towels to cleanse the beard of any grease and dirt before the trim. The neck and beard lines are then coated with a menthol & eucalyptus cream and finished with an open razor to remove all stubble for an extra clean finish. Completed with an after balm and a sandalwood oil massaged into the beard for an extra healthy shine. Note no steam is included with this treatment.
- The Captain’s Valet Deluxe Beard Trim£32.50
- A captain’s Valet beard trim followed by a full conditioning beard soak. On completing the Captain’s Valet beard treatment we will soak the beard in a geranium gel to soften and cleanse the beard further with steam. The process includes a facial steam with a brushed massage of coco butter lavender to the skin and the use of two hot towels to totally remove all grease and dirt from the beard. Completed with a wood & spice aftershave balm and our famous sandalwood beard oil.
- The Arctic Explorer (The King of Beards)£35.00
- This treatment is designed for those who take their beard very seriously. The service provides tapering the beard for shape, without necessarily removing much length. The process requires skill with both clippers and the use of scissors. Once trimmed and shaped the beard is then soaked in a geranium gel to soften & cleanse, whilst the face is coated with Camphor oil to hydrate and cleanse. The use of a facial steamer and hot towels help rid the beard of grease and further open the pores for deep cleansing. Finally our famous Bleu Noir beard oil is worked into the beard before applying a cold blow dry and a comb through to style and set with our beard balm. The treatment includes an open razor neck clean up (where needed) and the use of Baxter of Californian mint toner and a wood & spice aftershave balm. Carries a total of three hot towels. (This is a beard grooming service at its very best)
- Treatment time (40 minutes)
This is a demo store for testing purposes — no orders shall be fulfilled. Dismiss